MWW and JetBlue “Flight Plan For The Future” Honored At The 2012 Silver Anvil Awards
Campaign Recognized with Industry’s Most Prestigious Award for Crisis and Internal Communications, Bringing Total Industry Awards to Thirteen
East Rutherford, NJ – June 12, 2012 – MWW (www.mww.com), one of the top ten global independent public relations firms, received three awards at the 2012 PRSA Silver Anvil Awards, presented June 7, for “Flight Plan for the Future: JetBlue Preserves Its Direct Relationship with Pilots,” including two Silver Anvils for crisis communications and internal communications. The public relations profession’s most prestigious honor, the Silver Anvil Award recognizes the very highest level of achievement and the “best of the best” public relations practices.
MWW and JetBlue also received an “Award of Excellence in the Reputation/Brand Management- Business Companies with Sales of more than $500 million to $10 Billion” category.
The latest round of wins now brings the award total to thirteen for the JetBlue campaign since its launch in 2011.
”When we received the first honors for this campaign at the Bulldog Awards last year, we were thrilled. Now, a dozen additional honors later, including two Silver Anvils, we are humbled,” said Michael W. Kempner, president and chief executive officer of MWW. “These awards are a testament to our incredible client, JetBlue, and the phenomenal team, led by Carreen Winters. Awards and recognition are always wonderful, but client service and our employees are the two things that matter most.”
Since 2011, MWW and JetBlue have picked up eleven awards, including:
- 2012 PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards – Best Use of Research
- 2012 PRSA-NY Big Apple Award – Reputation and Brand Management: Business
- 2012 PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards – Crisis Communication: Business
- 2012 PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards – Issues Management: Business
- 2012 Hermes Creative Awards (GOLD) – Crisis Communication Plan
- 2012 Hermes Creative Awards (GOLD) – Employee Relations
- 2012 SABRE Award – Employee Communication
- 2012 PRSA NJ Pyramid Awards – Crisis Communication
- 2012 PRWeek Award – Employee Communications Campaign of the Year
- 2012 PR Week Award – Crisis or Issues Management Campaign of the Year
- 2011 Bulldog Digital/Social PR Awards (GOLD) – Best Online Employee Communications
MWW is one of the nation’s top mid-sized public relations firms and one of the ten largest independent global agencies. The company is industry-recognized for its work in consumer lifestyle marketing, digital marketing and social media, corporate communications, public affairs and government relations, consumer technology, healthcare and visual branding.
Through its “Network PR” approach, MWW helps its clients re-architect the conversation surrounding their brands to increase trust and relevance and drive action among key stakeholders. Among its numerous awards for client work, the agency has been recognized as 2011 “Midsize Agency of the Year” and 2010 “Strategic PR Agency of the Year” by the Holmes Report and has received accolades from PR News for “Team of the Year,” “Digital Firm of the Year” and “Top Places to Work in PR.”